Scholastic Book Fair at Micah
December 3 -12
In the Sinai Room
A portion of the proceeds are donated back to Micah and MCA!
"Faith and the Future of DACA" Panel
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Benson Auditorium at Trevecca Nazarene University
Rabbi Flip Rice, along with two other religious leaders from different faith backgrounds, will discuss how their faith compels them to take a stand for Dreamers.
Chanukiah Contest Rules:
- Create a 9-branched Chanukah Menorah
- 2 Categories: Child only & Family/Adult creations
- Must be able to hold 9 candles/have 9 places for oil
- No store bought menorahs please!
- Winner determined by number of votes
- Votes cast by using quarters!
- 25 cents per vote, which will be donated to Tzedakah/Votes are endless!
Childcare at Shabbat Monthly this Fall!
For parents looking for a focused, contemplative Shabbat experience! For children six months through six years – no registration is necessary. Drop-off is during weekly WINE-down and pick-up follows services. Offered December 22. As always, children are welcome at all services.
Early-Bird Tickets Now for Sale until December 30!
Babysitting is available for the evening. To sign up, contact Brandi: firstname.lastname@example.org