Welcome to Our Congregation!
Congregation Micah is a vibrant Reform synagogue serving all of middle Tennessee, offering creative and diverse ways to celebrate Jewish life using the rich beliefs and practices of modern Reform Judaism as its foundation.
We have adopted the words of Micah (6:8), the Biblical prophet and civil rights advocate, as our congregation's message of equality and welcome for all:
"Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God."
We thoughtfully practice the words of our message in all activities of the Micah community, including:
- weekly Shabbat services
- religious education for kids, youth and adults
- local and national social action projects
- Bar and Bat Mitzah celebrations
- major (and minor!) Jewish life cycle events
- dozens of other programs and services
We invite you to come share the spirit, the learning, the music, and the contagious energy of the Micah family.